viernes, 24 de abril de 2015

English work....

Nuestra maestra de inglés, Mª Carmen, nos ha puesto varias preguntas para repasar un poco.
Yo os las voy a poner aquí para que aprendáis y repaséis también vosotros un poco.

  • What's your name?
My name is María, and my surnames are Pérez Fernández.
  • How old are you?
I am eleven years old.
  • What did you do last weekend?
I went to Úbeda, by car, and I watched the football matches. 
  • What are you going to do after school?
I am going to go to my house.
  • Where do you live now?
Now, I live in a small village to Jaén, called Quesada.
  • What time do you go to bed?
Every night I go to bed at half past ten.
  • What do you want to be?
Still, I do not know what I am going to be more. But I like children, and that is an advantage.
  • How are you?
I am fine, and you?
  • How do you go to school?
I am going to school on foot. Because my house is very near the school.
  • Has the car got wings?
No, the car hasn´t got wings.
Te ha gustado aprender algo más de inglés??
Saludos!! Y que os sirva de ayuda!!

Trabajo realizado por: María Pérez J

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario